Thursday 23 January 2014

The Northern Ukuleles have Aussie-fied our set for Australia Day Celebrations

The Northern Ukuleles are Performing at Salisbury's Australia Day Celebrations on Sunday 26th January, Carisbrook Park, 10 am on the main Stage.

We have slightly Aussie-fied our set for the day.

  • Home Amongst The Gum Trees,
  • 8 Days a Week,
  • I Still Call Australia Home,
  • I want to be like you,
  • To Her Door,
  • Folsom Prison Blues,
  • Bring Me Sunshine,
  • Waltzing Matilda.


NUkers be there by 9:45 AT THE LATEST ready to rock at 10am.
Cheers CC

***********************************************************
MANY MORE Ukuleles, Strings, Tuners, Cases, Capos & Accessories in-stock.

I Carry a Huge Range of Kala & Ohana Ukuleles, Aquila & Worth Ukulele Strings. 

Fancy Something Else?
Please Contact me and I can arrange to make it happen.
Call 0432 306 920 9am to 5pm
Or Email ChrisFromUkuleleTrading@gmail.com


Most of my Products are FREE Postage Australia Wide!

I also Sell on eBay Australia
http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/chris-from-ukulele-trading#
Cheers C.C. from http://theukuleletradingcoaustralia.blogspot.com.au/

******************************************************

No comments :

Post a Comment